Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Project 365

I get real joy out of taking photos. I've learned over the past year the basic skills, so now I want to just keep practicing and applying what I've learned. I've decided to do that with a project 365. To pick up my camera every day! I was inspired by the blog I follow called Click it Up a Notch, it has really helped me in my photography walk.


Click It Up A Notch

So here is the photo for Day 1: 

I tend to take more then one photo, but I'm going to try to limit myself by picking just one photo to edit for the challenge. 


There is a little background on this one. One of the family traditions in my boyfriends family is to have locks (smoked salmon) and cream cheese on pumpernickel bread. So this is him on New Years Day making his traditional dish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment